When You Work With The Right Agent, Finding The Right Home Is Simple
Buying a house in Northern Virginia or Washington DC is a big investment, not be taken lightly. At The Khan Group we listen to what you are looking for in a home, never wasting your time with properties that don’t meet your criteria or that are out of your price range.
Maybe you have wanted to buy a house for a while, but keep putting it off. Or maybe you have to buy a property urgently for personal reasons. No matter why you want to buy a home in the DC metro area, our team will work tirelessly to find the perfect property for you.
The The Khan Group Home Buying Process
The home buying process can be a stressful and confusing process. Here at The Khan Group, we have put years of experience into crafting a process that’s smooth and seamless. We do much more than show you homes. We’ll help you find the perfect house, listed or not. We’ll handle everything so you can actually enjoy the buying process!
- Reach out and tell us what you’re looking for! We want to know exactly what you are looking for so we can help you reach your buying goals! Let us know how much you want to spend, the neighborhood you are interested in, and the preferred size of the home.
- Get pre-qualified! Before making an offer on any Northern Virginia area house, it’s important that you speak to a lender to determine how much you will be able to borrow. You’ll want to get pre-qualified before looking at any houses.
- Be the first to know about new properties! We will notify you as soon as a property matching your criteria becomes available! You’ll never have to worry about missing out on the perfect property.
- View your potential new home! We’ll set-up property showings according to your schedule! This is when the process really starts to get fun! We’ll never waste your time with properties that don’t meet your criteria.
- Submit an offer! We will help you write a comprehensive offer, making sure you don’t overspend or buy a home out of emotion!
- Schedule an inspection! You should order an inspection on any property you wish to buy, no matter what condition it is in! Your lender will order an appraisal, to make sure the money they are lending you is going to a worthy cause.
- Meet at the closing table! Sign the docs and collect the keys to your brand new house in Northern Virginia!
- Send out your house warming invitations! Now it’s time to celebrate the purchase of your new house!
By working with the experienced and professional team at The Khan Group, you will never…
- Have to worry about missing out on a house because your offer wasn’t professionally prepared
- Find yourself spending more than you should when buying out of emotion
- Spend your time viewing or hearing about homes that don’t meet your criteria or price range
- Miss out on off-market properties many agents can’t find
- Have to worry you are overlooking potentially costly issues when buying a home
- Find yourself buying a home with legal, title, or tax problems
Let Us Help You Save Time and Money While Avoiding The Usual Stresses of Buying!
The Financial Benefits Of Owning A Home
Appreciation: On average, home prices are appreciating annually at a rate of 3.6%. This helps to create a safety net.
Forced Savings: Your mortgage is like a forced savings plan! With each payment, you are reducing the principal of your loan.
Home Equity: Homeownership builds equity every single month. You can later use that equity to start a business, send your children to college, etc.
Net Worth: A homeowner’s net worth is 44x greater than renters! This gives you the financial freedom to invest. Stability: Rent prices increase 4% annually! A fixed mortgage payment allows you to save for future projects and guard against inflation.
Tax Benefits: The government has created tax benefits to encourage customers to purchase. (We recommend talking to your CPA to see which benefits apply to you).
Buying a house is one of the largest financial decisions you will ever make. There is much more to it than simply finding a home you like and putting your money on the table. When you work with The Khan Group to sell your home, you won’t have to worry about buying a house that isn’t going to be right for you in the long run. Our experience, knowledge, and passion for real estate will help you find the perfect property for your current needs.
We Want To Work With You!
Fill out the form below to let us know what you are looking for in your Washington DC or Northern Virginia home. We’ll work diligently to find the home you have been waiting for!